How do I book a Digital Visual?
- On OBA2 book as normal display
- Insert your classification eg. GOTARG, RESBBD etc
- Size – 1×1
- Click Add Insertion
- Insert your publication code – VDN (Norfolk), VDS (Suffolk), VDH (Herts & Cambs), VDL (London), VDF (Life & Specialist), VDK (KOS), VDW (South West), VDD (Dialogue)
- Choose all editions
- Select your date – remember to choose a date that allows enough time for design, proofing & amending
- Copy Indicator – Design Required
- You will require a proof, please remember to fill in the details
- Complete your booking
- Provide the copy via Media Ferry, attaching all content and images
How do I get live artwork amended?
- To get artwork amended you will need to book on a visual as described above.
- In the copy instructions refer to the current campaign’s URN and explain what amendments are needed.
- When the amends are completed you will be sent a proof.
- When you and the advertiser are happy with the updated artwork approve through Media Ferry.
- Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Visual URN and ask them to put that artwork into the campaign that is currently running.